Lagos (Nigeria)TERRATEST FOUNDATIONS NIGERIA BUILD EXPO: THE INTERNATIONAL CONSTRUCTION SUMMIT (NIGERIA) JUNE 27 - 29, 2019
Nigerian Build Expo is a premiered international construction, building materials and technology exhibition, designed to showcase and connect the global construction investors and contractors within the Nigerian market.
Terratest Foundations was one of the major participants at the summit, with an apportioned location labelled - stand number A08 Hall One. The summit took place for three days (27,28 and 29 of June, 2019).
The following were the discussions highlighted at the summit:
- Improving efficiencies of project planning with integrated technology solutions that empower all parties in the building process.
- The role of technology in value engineering in the construction industry.
- Regional market forecast and the overview of perceived challenges and opportunities faced by construction companies.
- Innovating the construction process with generative design and digitization of site quality inspection.
- Embracing a collaborative approach through technology to adopt digital disruption in the Nigerian and West African construction market.